Acuvue 1-Day TruEye lenses block almost 100% of harmful UVA and UVB radiation. Each lens is immersed in a buffered saline solution (52% polymer, 46% water). With 1 Day Acuvue® TruEye® you will experience the comfort that will not be reduced even by frequent blinking and your contact lenses will be perfectly lubricated throughout the day as Hydraclear® remains within the lens even at the end of the day when your eyes are tired and need the most hydration. That is why people who wear 1 Day Acuvue® TruEye® can enjoy life to the full. TruEye® contact lenses are designed to ensure your eyes’ health, excellent vision and comfort, offering a high level of protection against harmful radiation. They can be a good solution for persons with allergies and make your eyes both safe and healthy. All of this makes 1 Day Acuvue® TruEye® comfortable from the very first moments of wear and ensures that oxygen is provided to the eyes at a level that keeps them hydrated and healthy. No matter if you wear contact lenses or if you decide to try contact lenses for the first time, 1 Day Acuvue® TruEye® will offer you a feeling of freedom and long-lasting comfort all day long even if you tend to wear lenses for longer. We are sure that you will be extremely satisfied with 1 Day Acuvue® TruEye®. Johnson & Johnson has provided a full Satisfaction Guarantee for its top-shelf model.
1 Day Acuvue® TruEye® lenses are particularly recommended to persons who:
• experience the feeling of dried eyes due to wearing contact lenses in changing weather conditions, air-conditioned rooms, smoky places
• spend a lot of time in front of the computer
• lead a busy lifestyle and want to avoid cleaning the lenses and the lens case
• want to protect their eyes from UV radiation
• value the cleanliness and convenience of fresh, new contact lenses every day
• are looking for contact lenses that are easy to put on and take out
Wear schedule: Recommended One day change system, single-use (1 day)
Lens material: Narafilcon A
Oxygen permeability: Dk/t 118 (at -3.00 D)
Oxygen supply to the centre of the cornea: 98%
UV filter: 99,8% UVB and 96,9% UVA (class 1)
Tint: light blue
Side orientation: 123
Package size: 30 pairs
Expiry date: at least 12 months from the date of purchase
Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. 7500 Centurion Parkway Jacksonville, FL 32256 USA
Characteristics of 1-DAY ACUVUE ® TruEye ®:
• HYDRACLEAR® 1 technology uses polyvinylpyrrolidone PVP wetting agent and in 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® lenses it has been designed to maintain tear film stability and natural eye physiology. All thanks to the combination of unique properties: – silicone-hydrogel material for optimal oxygen permeability in HYDRACLEAR® 1 technology for long-lasting comfort.
• Narafilcon A – a unique silicone-hydrogel material – allows for almost 100% oxygen availability, thus allowing your eyes to look healthy. These are the only one-day contact lenses that can be compared with an eye without a lens.
• Class 1 UV filter for maximum protection against UV radiation. Contact lenses with a UV filter cannot be used as a substitute for sunglasses with a UV filter, they complement them as they do not completely cover the eyes and its surrounding areas. It is recommended to use sunglasses with a UV filter in accordance with the recommendations of a specialist.