Acuvue® Oasys™ with Hydraclear® Plus – innovative two-week contact lenses of the top-tier quality, manufactured with the use of the state-of-the-art Senofilcon A material which perfectly combines the benefits of hydrogel and silicone-hydrogel materials. Acuvue® Oasys™ contact lenses are reinforced with Hydraclear® Plus internal component. Thanks to this technology the lenses are ultra-smooth and perfectly lubricated due to the internal wetting agent, and, additionally, ensure exceptional oxygen permeability. In addition, Acuvue® Oasys™ contact lenses with Hydraclear® Plus are equipped with Class 1 UV filters and thus perfectly protect the cornea and the inside of the eyeball against harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. Acuvue® Oasys™ with Hydraclear® Plus are two-week contact lenses, but the high oxygen transmission makes them exceed the requirements set for daily wear and extended wear lenses and you can opt for the extended mode, i.e. wear your lenses continuously for a week (seven days and six nights without interruption).
The eyelids move constantly on the surface of your contact lenses, you blink even up to 11,000 times a day. In fact, the distance the eyelids cover during the year can be compared to a marathon. The two-week Acuvue® Oasys™ contact lenses with Hydraclear® Plus will make this effort easier. Thanks to their ultra-smooth surface, they are so comfortable that people who already wear them admit that they feel as if they are not wearing any contact lenses at all. Even novice contact lens wearers will have no problem with wearing these contact lenses like Acuvue Oasys™ with Hydraclear® Plus have an orientation marker to make it easier to put them on.
Wear schedule: two-week lenses for daily use (14 days) or weekly use – day/night (with extended wear for 7 days without taking them out overnight)
Lens material: Senofilcon A
Water content (hydration): 38%
Oxygen permeability: Dk/t 147 ( at -3.00 D)
UV filter: 99,8% UVB and 96,9% UVA (class 1)
Central thickness: 0,07 mm
Tint: light blue
Side orientation: 123
Package size: 6 lenses
Expiry date: at least 12 months from the date of purchase
Produced by: Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. 7500 Centurion Parkway Jacksonville, FL 32256 USA
• When using Acuvue® Oasys™ for Astigmatism, the oxygen permeability, i.e. the amount of oxygen entering the cornea, amounts to 98% for open eyes and 95% for closed eyes, the Dk/t ratio is 129.
• ASD (Accelerated Stabilisation Design) technology uses the natural blinking force to keep the lens in the right position, ensuring that you can see clearly and steadily no matter how your head or eyes move. The stabilization time for most fittings is only 60 seconds.
• Acuvue ® Oasys™ with Hydraclear ® Plus ensure excellent protection against UV radiation with class 1 UV-A (96%) and UV-B (99%) filtering efficiency. It provides the highest protection against UV radiation amongst all contact lenses currently available on the market as it absorbs 99% of harmful radiation. UV-filter contact lenses do not constitute a replacement for UV-filter sunglasses as they do not completely cover the eyes and the surrounding area. It is recommended that you use UV-filtered sunglasses as directed by your specialist.
• After consultation with your eye care specialist, you can shift to the extended mode, i.e. wear your lenses continuously for seven days and six nights.
• Acuvue ® Oasys™ with Hydraclear ® Plus need to be cared for with proper lens care solutions. Only then is it guaranteed that the lenses will be comfortable to wear throughout their shelf life and will provide a clear vision.