Alcon Opti Free ® RepleniSH ® also contains citrates, which perfectly and effectively remove and prevent the accumulation of new protein deposits. No physiological solution is required. Using Opti Free® RepleniSH® is also recommended by Johnson & Johnson.
Composition: sterile, buffered, the isotonic aqueous solution containing sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium borate, propylene glycol, TEARGLYDE® double-acting regeneration system (Tetronic® 1304, nonanoiloethylenediaminotriacetic acid) and POLYQUAD® (polydronium chloride 0.001% and ALDOX® (myristamidopropyldimethylamine) 0.0005% as disinfectants.
Box content: 120 ml liquid in a bottle; lens box (liquid is also available in a larger package: Opti Free ® RepleniSH ® 300 ml)
Type: multifunctional liquid, universal
Action: Disinfecting, lubricating
Shelf life after opening: up to 6 months
Expiry date: at least 12 months from the date of purchase
Capacity: 120ml & 300ml
Manufacturer: Alcon Laboratories, Inc. 6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, Texas USA 76134-2099
The properties of Opti Free ® RepleniSH ® solution:
• Contains TearGlyde® which interacts with human tear ingredients and helps to keep the eye surface hydrated for 14 hours.
• Thanks to the double disinfection system (Aldox® and Polyquad®) it provides extremely high protection against the dangerous Acanthamoeba parasites
• Removes protein deposits and indicates bactericidal and fungicidal properties
• When using Opti Free® RepleniSH®, no saline solution or mechanical cleaning is required.
• Cleans the lenses by loosening and removing protein deposits and other deposits and impurities during disinfection and storage.
• Destroys harmful microorganisms (germs) on lens surfaces.
• Can be used for rinsing and storing all types of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, including silicone and hydrogel lenses.
• Its formula allows for disinfection and storage of lenses for up to 30 days after disinfection.
Indications for use:
For all soft contact lenses, including silicone-hydrogel lenses
Directions for use:
Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (for 5 seconds) with Opti Free® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfectant. Fill the Alcon® lens storage container with fresh Opti Free ® RepleniSH ® Multifunctional Disinfectant. Keep lenses in a closed container overnight or for at least 6 hours. If there is any contamination left on the lenses, rinse them with Opti Free® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfectant before reapplying. The lenses can be left in the closed container containing Opti Free® RepleniSH® Multifunctional Disinfectant for up to 30 days. After this time, the lenses must be cleaned and disinfected again with Opti Free® RepleniSH® Multifunctional Disinfectant every 30 days and before use. Everyone’s eyes are different. Your eye care specialist may recommend the use of additional products or treatments, depending on the individual components of the tear film or how you wear your lenses. Always follow the ophthalmologist’s recommendations. Do not change your lens care recommendations without consulting your eye care professional. If your eye care professional recommends rubbing your lenses, place a few drops of the solution on the lens and rub for a few seconds. Then follow the instructions above.