Just three drops of ReNu ® MultiPlus™ Drops per lens before putting it on are enough, the drops will lubricate the lens for long-lasting comfort. They are recommended for use in situations when wearing contact lenses you get the impression of dry eyes. These drops are the perfect solution.
Content: a sterile isotonic solution that contains povidone, boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium borate, sodium chloride, preserved with edetate disodium 0.1% and sorbic acid 0.1%
Dosage form: eye drops
Safe to use after opening: up to 4 weeks
Expiry date: at least 12 months from the date of purchase
Produced by: Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY 14609 USA
Properties of ReNu ® MultiPlus ™:
• Exceptionally good drops that eliminate the feeling of dry eyes when wearing lenses.
• Intended for lubricating daily contact lenses, an extended wear contact lenses, and daily disposable lenses.
•They effectively eliminate the feeling of dry eyes while lubricating the lenses, ensuring long-lasting comfort.
Directions for use:
• Systematic care for the proper functioning of the eye and vision quality.
• In states of tear deficiency (so-called dry eye syndrome), which are accompanied by symptoms such as burning sensation, dry eye or eye fatigue.
• People exposed to ocular adverse effects due to the type of work or the environment in which they reside: working at the computer monitor, watching TV for a long time, dry air in heated rooms, cigarette smoke or forced circulation of warm and dry air.
How to use:
When wearing contact lenses or whenever it is necessary, apply two or three drops of Bausch & Lomb ReNu® MultiPlus ™ Lubricating & Rewetting Drops to each contact lens and then blink several times. ReNu Lubricating & Rewetting Drops are ideal for patients who need long-lasting moistening when wearing contact lenses. One drop applied directly to the eye or contact lens can bring a feeling of comfort and restore moisture for a long time. ReNu Drops rewet and care for contact lenses without the need to take them out.